- Virtually painless and incredibly effective
- Micro-Needles penetrate the top layer of the skin thus creating a tiny channel
- Micro-Needling triggers the body to produce new collagen, elastin and blood vessels in the deeper skin layers
- Micro-Needling helps to increase collagen resulting in less pores
- Micro-Needling helps to reduce scars, wrinkles, rough texture as well as pigmentation or melasma
- Micro-Needling helps to utilize the body’s inherent healing mechanisms giving natural results
- Micro-Needling Increases absorption and efficacy of skin care products
- Micro-Needling offers virtually no downtime and you are able to go out and about with a sheer physical block and apply makeup within 24-48 hours
- Results help achieve a smooth, even, healthy glow
Collagen is a structural protein that acts as a scaffold for the skin, our “scaffolding” requires maintenance. Fortunately, the body is still capable of renewing collagen and other essential compounds of the skin as we change—it just needs a little more help and encouragement to do so.There are many excellent, non-invasive, and minimally invasive skin treatments that can increase collagen production and maintain healthy supple skin. One is them is the micro-needling pen. The needles are so tiny that the pricks are barely noticeable, thus the skin responds to these injuries by producing new collagen that will rejuvenate the skin. Since the tool creates these pinpricks evenly, the tissue throughout the face restores itself simultaneously for comprehensive renewal.
- Skin tone and texture
- Large pores
- Skin elasticity and firmness
- Lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Acne scars
- Scars from surgery or trauma
Micro-needling is a safe and effective treatment for many patients, however it is not right for every person seeking renewable surface tissue. Good candidates for micro-needling are adults in good health who are challenged with sun damaged skin and premature lines and wrinkles, and would like to see subtle but significant results from a minimally-invasive procedure.
Patients ought to be realistic about the results that can be achieved without surgical intervention.
For safety reasons, current and recent Accutane users, people who have had skin radiation within the past year, people with skin disease (including any viral issues cold sores and shingles) pregnant women, or a history of keloid and hypertrophic scarring or poor wound healing are not eligible for micro-needling procedures. Please be thorough on your medical intake forms.
- Tissue is prepared with a topical anesthesia
- Micro-Needling Pen is used to make tiny pinpricks thoroughly and evenly
- Topical sheer physical block is applied
Skin irritation can be expected for a day or two post micro-needling which will subside quickly. Once redness dissipates makeup can be applied. Patients will notice some degree of improvement in the skin right away, with results continually increasing in the weeks following treatment. Micro-Needling Procedures are recommended every 4-6 weeks and usually done in packages of #3-6 with maintenance every 6-8 months.